We have many years of legal experience as accident attorneys...
To prevail in a claim based on medical negligence the patient...
The tragic and unexpected death of a loved one, due to someone's...
A Personal Injury claim is a claim for injuries that is commonly...
Medical Negligence Lawyer
Orlando & Winter Park, Florida
Hospitals may be held accountable for the negligent actions of their employees and agents. Hospital employees or agents may include physicians, nurses, technicians, aides and administrative personnel. The most common theory of liability against a hospital is based on the failure of nursing personnel to provide reasonable care to a patient. The patient may have a valid medical malpractice claim if the failure to provide reasonable care causes an injury to the patient.
By obtaining both medical and law degrees (from Brown University Medical School and the University of Florida College of Law), Michael Barszcz, M.D. J.D., has positioned himself as a superbly qualified Orlando medical malpractice attorney . He represents only those who have been seriously injured in an accident of some type or by medical negligence. By previously working for 20 years in insurance defense and defense for doctors and hospitals he now can represent plaintiffs in personal injury claims, using his deep knowledge of the defense side to win good compensation for injured victims.
Causes of Hospital Negligence
The most frequent examples of hospital negligence often result from the following:
- Careless hospital employees
- Insufficient skills possessed by hospital staff
- Disregard for established procedures and rules
- Lack of diligence or supervision
- Improper or insufficient communication
A hospital negligence claim may also include any of the following actions or inactions:
- Errors in medication and its administration
- Infections resulting from improper care
- Failure to properly treat an illness
- Misdiagnosis and incorrect treatment
- Failure to consult a specialist
- Failure to order proper testing
- Failure to properly monitor a patient
- Failure in correctly stabilizing a patient
- Improper operation of a medical device
- Negligence causing birth injury or trauma
- Unnecessary or unauthorized surgical procedures
Michael V. Barszcz, M.D., J.D., is a uniquely qualified and experienced medical negligence lawyer who maintains a law firm that is dedicated to providing professional legal counseling. The legal team at the Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., strives to provide each client with superior personal service. Mr. Barszcz primarily focuses on the legal representation of accident or medical malpractice victims that have sustained catastrophic injury or death. His unique background as a medical doctor and a lawyer affords him the ability to understand not only the legal aspects of his client’s needs, but also the medical needs and hardships that they must face as a result of another person's negligence.
To learn more about hospital negligence or other negligence claims, please contact our Florida Medical Negligence Lawyer the Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., serving Orlando, Florida, to schedule a free consultation.
- Law Office of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D.
- 2721 West Fairbanks Avenue #200 Winter Park, FL, 32789
- 1-800-516-2131 (toll free)
- 407-843-6353 (local)
- 407-740-7699 (fax)